Julia has been looking out the window at her sisters running around outside most of this winter. Today was fairly mild (yes, 30 degrees is mild now), so I thought it was as good a time as any to get her decked out in snow gear.

It didn't take her long to just plop down and check it out close-up. Lauren was happy to show her the ropes.

So, she stopped eating sand this summer...and now she can't get enough of munching snow. Argh! (this picture is just one of twenty...do we feed this kid enough?)

She just loved doing what her sisters were doing. She was so proud!

The fun ended right after I took the picture below. She started crying and looking at her very cold hand. I took her inside to get hot chocolate ready for the big kids. Check out Sarah, the sledding guru, in the background. She can get some incredible speed on a 6 foot hill.
1 comments:
You do have some adorable snow bunnies.
Post a Comment