So, lately I've found myself pouring through more and more recipes and cooking up some stuff in the kitchen. After all, I did order up three separate cooking magazines (not including Martha's mag) from Lauren's first of the year magazine sale (click here to see post on that deal).Anywho, I enjoy sharing recipes and I enjoy getting tried and true recipes from others. So, with that in mind...I've started an new little bloggy-site called From the Kitchen. Not only can you click on that link, but you'll also always see a link to it at the top of this blog and at the side too.
At the kitchen site, you'll find some little collections of recipes that I've tried and enjoyed. You can easily print these out. But...I wanted to take it a step further and allow you to add recipes to the site to share. So, go there and check it out. Let me know what you think too. If you find it useful, I'll keep doing it...'cause like I tell the four year old of the house, "sharing is good".
0 comments:
Post a Comment