


File the following under "Reasons to tear up while driving" :: On the way home, I told Lauren we'd post the pictures on the blog. Here's how the conversation went after that:Me: "You can read and look at the blog anytime, you know."
Lauren: "When are you going to be done with the blog so I can read it."
Me: "Oh, I won't really ever finish it. It's like a journal...it just keeps going and is never done."
Lauren: "It'll be done when you die."
Me: speechless
Lauren: "But I'll keep it up for you. I'll put pictures on it."
Lauren (at almost a hush): "And I'll really wish I could show it to you."
Me: sniffing, but grinning wildly
2 comments:
I cannot believe that I did not know this about the free donuts. I am the queen of "dutchness"! I hope Ethan gets his report card soon!
You got me teary just thinking about my boys saying that. Smart cookie, that one.
Post a Comment