05 January 2009

so what if she skipped lunch...

Sarah was dawdling with eating lunch today (nothing new...same stuff, new day). She was babbling about being allergic to hot dogs and that's why she couldn't eat very fast. Now, if you've ever seen this kid at Costco, you'll know that to be a bold-face lie.

I wanted to stretch the legs on the camera and called into the kitchen to ask her if she'd like to take some pictures. "Ehhhh" was her answer (translates to "no"). I said, "You can be done with your hot dog if you do." She was in front of me with a big grin in 3 seconds flat. Here are her pics...(I asked her for some emotions in a couple)

silly face...
angry face...That's my girl...quite the cutey. Oh, back to the title of the entry. I walked over to the kitchen table to clean up the remnants of her lunch. It was untouched. Oops...

0 comments: