09 January 2009

i'm not ashamed...

Here's a little tidbit about me you may not know. I love to be called any one of these things: geek, nerd, crazy, smarty pants, or any synonym of any of those things. Here's another little factoid, which is slightly more embarrassing: When I would come home from college to visit...I loved mom's cooking, my cozy bed, and playing with Lego's. Uh, yeah, you read the last one right.

So, color me happy that now I have a Lego-lovin' four year old that can sit for long spells just piecing things together. Occasionally she'll hog the pieces I need, but if I ask nicely, she thinks about it and usually lets me have what she's using.

She added the beds on the roof...I thought is was a nice touch.

Knex is a wonderful version of Lego that I tip my hat to the designers of...pretty sweet stuff. Here's the fun we've had this week.

The Octopus Whirl...motorized...
A Ferris wheel...

0 comments: