08 August 2008

i had no idea...

I joined Facebook this week. This may be the reason I haven't updated the blog.

The children are clean, well fed, and happy...so I haven't squandered a scandelous amount of time. But, truth be told, I had no idea this beast existed for me. I thought this was some sort of taboo high school/college dating scene. I was wrong! (it has to happen every once in awhile :0)..)

I've found so many relatives and friends there...and was most pleased to find my old roommate and bridesmaid (hi Kelly!) whom I haven't talked to in six or more years! While I didn't find many high school friends there (come on Kentucky!!!), Jeff is in the midst of a virtual high school reunion (yes, he joined too).

What fun this is...all this social networking! It's a far cry from plugging 3 hours worth of code into my Commodore 64 just to make the 4-second sound of a baby crying. My, how far we've come.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Carolyn.
Facebook has got me hooked too!
I LOL when I pictured you programming your Commodore 64 :)