22 August 2008

bellflower info...

Since I'm not updating the website (http://www.bellflowerdesign.com/) with photography in any hurry (I'll get to it in the next week...I hope!)... I thought I'd mention some pricing information here on the blog.

Some of you know that through the end of August I am offering $25 session fees (local and $45 for lakeshore). I'm going to extend that in a way to say that if you book a session next week (which is the end of August...yikes!), for anytime in the month of September, I will honor the August rates. After that, rates are $45 local and $70 lakeshore.

If you would like to see a sheet of print prices and overall "investment" information...I'm happy to email that to you. Just drop me a request at ctimmer@bellflowerdesign.com.

So....now there's all the technical mumbo jumbo of the biz. Whew! (sorry mom and dad...no pictures on this post!)

0 comments: