09 October 2008

too much of a good thing...

I haven't taken any pictures of the kiddos in the last couple of days and for that, I'm sure, they are grateful. There is another love in my life these days, so I thought I'd post about that. Candy corn.

Because I love it so much, I haven't bought any yet this season...for fear I would slip into a candy coma. So, instead I bought the candy pumpkins for the kids, because they are way sweeter than the candy corn and I don't like them as much. Well, last night I caved and probably downed about 19 of them in one sitting, which equals 70 candy corn. My tummy doesn't feel so good this morning. I think I broke it.

Maybe I'm just building tolerance for the holiday season ahead. What does not kill me will make me stronger, right?

Don't worry...I'll blog about the kids soon. You can only take so much ode to candy, I know.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

So THAT's where they all went. Glad I get to read on the blog where my candy pumpkins went....

Your non-sugared up husband.

Sonny Huisman said...

Carolyn . . . my dear Carolyn. I always felt we were kindred spirits. We share so many things: a love of photography, a love of the artsy fartsy things in life, and now this - a love of candy corn.

If you ever need a friend to eat candy corn with - know you have one in me!