16 October 2008

an answer for everything...

Sarah is not one who likes to be wrong. She's been known to throw a fit if we don't follow her on a path that we know to be the wrong way. She'll argue over things she most certainly lacks 30 years of experience in understanding. If she says the blue sky is red...it's red...quit telling her otherwise.

Another thing about Sarah is that she enjoys coloring, but has only mastered one thing...the human body. We have a tough time getting her to venture out of her box to color anything else. So...this morning, she came up to me claiming to have drawn a picture of me riding a bike. I was thrilled to take the picture from her to see this new creation! Below is the picture...with no bike in sight. I said, "But Sarah, if I'm riding a bike, where is my bike? I need a bike to ride." She replied, "It's still in the garage...See, it's not here yet." Duh...I guess I was wrong...again.


1 comments:

Wendy said...

That sounds like the same bike you should have had when you were teaching Lauren to ride a bike. Sounds like you need to pull it out of the garage more often!