Here she is trying to get into some coloring with her sisters. She had already swiped that crayon from Sarah by the time I got there (by the way...Lauren and Sarah are making a sign so that they could stand on the front porch and try to "sell" Lauren's cursive writing to passers by...we ended up buying her out at a penny a page)...
Ah! She found something to color on without her sisters grabbing it from her! It was so cute how she got down just like the older girls were on the kitchen floor...
If someone in the house neglects to shut the pantry door (I'm not naming names here)...she's hit the jackpot. This is the ultimate for her, until, mommy-the-fun-crusher comes and takes it all away. I'm pretty sure that's why she's giving me this look in the picture...
2 comments:
I had to laugh when I heard that Lauren was trying to sell her cursive writing.
Faith was writing her name in cursive on hundreds of pieces of paper yesterday, and sticking them in everyone's church mailbox. I only "caught" her when Julie Stouffer showed me what was in her box. Thankfully her random selection of boxes included a friend who could laugh it off and not be too annoyed.
It kind of reminds me of the time that Faith made a hundred photocopies of her bear, RAR, cut out all of the heads, and put them in the bulletins. Again, I didn't find out until after the fact. I'm glad people have a sense of humor.
That's what happens when mommy is working and daddy is on praise team and the kids have "free reign" of the church
It's good to home again to see all this cuteness. We do love your photos and stories.
Post a Comment