15 September 2008

i covet my neighbor's...

Bernese Mountain dog. Bessie stopped over today with my good friend and her boys. I told Bessie she could be on the blog since she wasn't a showdog anymore. I think Bess is ok without the attention of judges...she's got a whole lotta lovin' in that house!

Bessie's the kinda dog you just want to snuggle for life. Do you think they make a spray that smells like wet dog? I need to spray that everytime I get the inkling to have a dog of our own. Because right now...I want that gigantic lovable doggy all to myself. Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

Lia Leenstra said...

I did not know you were a dog lover! I guess you learn more about people when you read their blogs!

Unknown said...

He looks like a big bear and a real lover. I could cuddle with him too, if I could only keep it a secret from Max.