13 September 2008

100% chance of rain is not cool, but...


So, after 1 and 1/2 hours of 10 & 2, white-knuckel driving at 45 in a 70 in my wee little Ford Mastercraft boat...I finally made it to my second wedding of the weekend. Rain stinks. However, amazingly after 12 hours of straight downpour in the day so far, the rain cleared for the ceremony and a few pictures after.

The wedding was held at an incredible venue...a huge estate (once abandoned) being restored that is full of history and beautiful architecture and grounds. I loved it. The picture above was taken with the bride and groom's rings positioned on a dictonary I found in the library with an inscription from 1895.

I'll let you all know when I post a few more pictures on the Bellflower blog. Michael Phelps is on SNL, so I better scoot (this oughtta be funny...and maybe not in a ha ha way)...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this picture! What a great shot. I'm impressed you had two weddings in a wknd! You go girl. Keep up the awesome work.