Indoor photos are a whole different learning curve, so my poor defenseless girls are my test subjects.
16 November 2009
bringing the photobiz indoors...
Gulp. Yikes. Oh my...what have I got myself into... I've decided to set up shop inside the house this winter. Saturday was spent overhauling the basement and making room for all the "stuff". (did I mention that it was a beautiful day outside on Saturday?)
Indoor photos are a whole different learning curve, so my poor defenseless girls are my test subjects.


They got a little sick of it after awhile (I don't blame them).
They thought it best I continue with other guinea pigs (or a duck and whale)...
I'm open to any opinions, of course. I'm still lernin'.
Indoor photos are a whole different learning curve, so my poor defenseless girls are my test subjects.
2 comments:
the last pictures cracks me up, that would be something my boys would do too. LOL!!!
The pictures of the girls are adorable. :)
You are so talented and creative. Can I be your friend :)? Love it! Wish we lived closer I would love to get together and come have a photography playdate. We are not too old for playdates are we???
Post a Comment