Sarah deserves a medal. She's been my constant helper with this whole studio-setup thing. She'll tell me it's time to get to work in the basement and off we'll go together (with our bubble gum...below)
She's pretty thrilled that she doesn't have to give me her polished smiles and just loves goofing around.
This is one of the best smiles I've ever grabbed from her. Who knew she just needed goggles on her head all along.
I told her to pretend she was a baby for this one. Apparently babies are quite bored.
That little Sarah is quite an awesome kid. Case in point :Out of the blue at dinner last night (Jeff''s birthday...by the way!), she says :
"I sit on the steps at night after you put me to bed. You don't even know."
Me : "Why do you do that?"
Sarah : "I don't want to be in my bed."
Jeff : "You just sit on the top step and listen to us?"
Sarah : "Not the top step. The one by the bottom where I see myself in the mirror."
Me : "So, do you just look at yourself in the mirror and listen to the TV?"
Sarah : "No, I don't look at myself. I look at the backyard window and see the TV on it and I watch and listen."
Jeff and Me : trying very very hard not to laugh out loud at the risk of embarrassing her or encouraging her
Me : "We know now, Sarah"
Sarah : "Hmfph."
Note that we checked the steps several times after tucking her in last night.
1 comments:
I hope things go well today. I can't imagine they won't. :) Love the new blog header.
Post a Comment