There are several people who meet this criteria that Lauren could have written...but below is the letter Lauren brought home. I'm posting this to the blog because 1.) it's cute and 2.) because by the time we mailed it to dad and it got to Arizona, he'd already be back home. So, this is for you mein mann:
To keep everyone's spirit's up, I thought I'd do something special and take the kids out to dinner. They were excited...until we had to wait over an hour to sit down. By the time we sat, they were tuckered out from standing around and gave no arguments about going to bed as soon as we got home.On the way home from our gastronomic flop, I asked the kids if they wanted to go somewhere special tomorrow. Lauren replied, "Yes, but I don't think we should go out to eat again...unless it's Wendy's and we can get drive thru. That would be quick." Oh boy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment