.jpg)
.jpg)
Since I can't share all the goodies with all of you, I have added a little feature to the blog. On the navigation area over there on the right of this post, you'll see a "From the Kitchen" area. Below that, you may click on the "Christmas 2008 Recipes". This will bring you to a printable page of recipes that I've been using these past couple of days.
Healthy Substitution Note: I used King Arthur Whole Wheat White Flour in the White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies and it turned out great (the kids will never know it's good for 'em).
2 comments:
I hope you saved something for Lauren and I guess we'll have to wait till Christmas for the Banket or make some myself.
Thanks for the tip on the whole wheat flour. I will try that, do you think I could use splenda brown sugar and spenda white "sugar" rather than the "good" stuff. We have been making eating changes for several months now and have cut almost all sugar out and most of the "bad" carbs. Not an easy thing to do this time of year. there has been a little cheating going on, o well. thanks, Shelly
Post a Comment