19 December 2008

i got sunshine on a cloudy day...

Lauren was supposed to deliver her Bible memory verse to her teacher today. But, with the aforementioned snow, she was not able to. She's worked pretty hard on it and we're mighty proud. So, without further ado, here it is....



Merry Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

heather said...

Awesome Job, Lauren!

I can tell that you worked very hard on it! I am so sad that I didn't get to hear it in person today--but am glad you took this video--it is very special! Now you don't have to say it when you get back from break!

I hope that you have a very fun Christmas with your cousins! When you get back from Christmas break there will be a special treat waiting for you...and you can bring home your surprise for your parents :) (shhh...don't tell what it is!)

See you next year, Lauren!

Love,
Miss DeWeerd

Jenn Vantol said...

I actually was clapping at the end when she said the verse "Luke 2???" and she was beaming with delight. I especially loved how she was looking up into her brain to find the words with her eyes - oh......to be a 1st grade teacher and hear these precious kiddos and their verses. SO special!