15 November 2008

the one bad thing about fall...

...it has to end sometime. The air is starting to bite and from the looks of our backyard today, the leaves have stopped hangin' on to the trees.

Raking the leaves...the last hurrah of autumn...is very muched loved around here (although I'm never the one with a rake...so I won't speak for Jeff). Lauren is especially fond of a giant pile of leaves and Sarah seems to have grown into it this year as well (she's cried about it most other years). And Julia was just a trooper as usual.

No, she did not break any bones on this jump. In fact...this was not the highest she got. Our little daredevil. I just thought of this...do you think they have leaf-raking as a Wii sport? That would be sweet.

1 comments:

Jake and Thereasa said...

Maybe leaf jumping as a Wii sport but you'd need to get the fall smell and the crisp air in your house.