His parents and his sister, Lisa, and family (baby Brandt below) came over for the festivities. Nothing makes a grandpa happier than reading a book to a lap full of babies.
19 November 2008
fin de la cumpleanos...
Yesterday marked 35 years in the life of a pretty great guy...none other than mein mann, Jeff. The third birthday in the family in under two weeks was marked with a potpourri of appetizers, and a plate of pastry (who wants cake after overdosing earlier in the month?).
.JPG)
His parents and his sister, Lisa, and family (baby Brandt below) came over for the festivities. Nothing makes a grandpa happier than reading a book to a lap full of babies.
Jeff and I capped off the day in a healthy, but heated competition shooting stuff and playing tennis on the Wii. Let's just say that I'm a good shot, but my backhand still stinks. Or I could say that I let him win on his birthday. But lying is not cool.
His parents and his sister, Lisa, and family (baby Brandt below) came over for the festivities. Nothing makes a grandpa happier than reading a book to a lap full of babies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment