This is a wee shout out to my niece, Rachel, who turned thirteen today! But I do believe her favorite birthday wish came from a Mr. David Cook at the concert she attended with some friends yesterday...
She and her friends were holding up a poster announcing her birthday and with a few words, he absolutely made her year. How cool is that? On a related note, this concert was at Valpo University and David Cook basically donated his time to put on this concert just because that's where his siblings attended and he wanted to help the school. That's a good guy right there.
Just in case you checked the blog earlier today...you are not imagining things. Yes, there was a VeggieTales video here and, yes, I put it there, but it was a test I was trying out. I thought I deleted it, but it was left up a little longer than I thought. I do think VeggieTales are funny and belly buttons are cute, but the video really served no purpose but to test something and confuse you. For some, it appeared to have worked.
0 comments:
Post a Comment