
There was a lot to love about this Valentine weekend. Here's a few things on my list:
- Hangin' out with friends.
- Going to see a movie. (note: I did not say I liked the movie...see list below)
- Pajama-clad kids eating candy for breakfast.
- The breakfast Jeff made for me.
- Julia saying "I love you".
- Lauren being more excited about Jeff and I's gifts to each other than her own.
- My new bottle o' perfume.
- Julia sneeking a box of (4) chocolates off the counter and eating them all before we noticed.
- Sarah accidentally popping Lauren in the mouth with her foot...and (finally) knocking out a loose tooth.
In the interest of fair and balanced reporting on the weekend...these are things I did not love this weekend:

- Another snow dump.
- The International - the worst movie in years...
- The chocolate on the carpet and on Julia's sweater after the chocolate gorge (see above).
- The sugar crash that got the eldest child in a major mope, yelling "This is a bad day...the worst ever!!!" at about 7pm on Valentines.
- (warning: this one ain't perty) It appears that Julia found Lauren's tooth laying around and now it is nowhere to be found (we will be checking diapers)...not to mention she may have washed it down by eating toothpaste...yes, we do feed her plenty!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment