That's what West Michiganders call the color of the sky here. Apparently that pretty little lake we've got (L. Michigan) and enjoy in the blue sky season of summer, is the reason we get the "lake-effect" drear of winter.
The color Gray doesn't generally lead to jolly moods all around, so many will flock to Florida for reprieve. We, on the other hand, simply allow activities such as this :
After tiring of cleaning our over-used indoor playland...we decided it was time to make use of the outdoors...
We took the kiddos downhill snow-tubing...
Sorry the video isn't better (and I do apologize for the sniffing). After diving out of the way...camera first...the camera survived (barely).
I was able to get this sweet little video of Julia too (who surprisingly stayed dry and warm)...
So I'm thinking that Battleship Gray isn't such a bad color...as long as your standing/playing under it instead of looking out your window at it. It's still not my favorite, though.
1 comments:
We need to get back to Michigan soon. We're missing too much fun.
Post a Comment