19 July 2008

Welcome...


I'm (ahem...) blogging! I thought this would be the best way to keep everyone up to date on all the things going on with us (which sometimes isn't much). I also will keep this updated on my leap into the world of photography. Today, I'm posting some pictures of a very cooperative little munchkin seated on my new prop (a $10 garage sale find from the neighbors!). Feel free to give me any kind of feedback you'd like!





Here's some photo editing I've been playing around with....

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your pictures are beautiful Carolyn! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! If you want some practice, I've been wanting a family picture for a long time. No doubt you'll do a beautiful job with your artistic eye. I miss seeing you, let's do cards soon!!

Jenn Vantol said...

Way to go, Carolyn! Welcome to the world of blog! I'll be checking here often.